When working in your office whether it be in the home or in an actual office, to ensure success, make sure to take the following into consideration:
- It’s best to have your back to a solid wall. Avoid having your back to a water feature or mirrors as this could destabilize your energy and cause confusion or loss of concentration.
- Do not sit too close to a door as this may weaken your position in the workplace and can make you vulnerable.
- Avoid opposing desk position and opposing doors-this is considered confrontational in Feng Shui when doors and desks are in direct alignment. The old fashioned “partner’s desk” is not ever recommended. Partners tend to break up.
- Organize your office and have it as clutter free as possible especially by the door and pathways. This will help with money luck, improved clarity and work efficiency.
- If you are the president or CEO of the company always make sure your desk size matches the position you hold in a company. You can’t command employees with a little desk that you would give to your children.
- Finally, face your power position or Sheng Qi-which is your number one direction to make money, when possible. Use the charts here to find your Gua number (based on your birth year and gender) and Money direction.