- Make sure your home is well landscaped. To ensure that your home is being supported from the outside, make sure you have thick landscaping, retaining wall or wood fencing all the way around your property. This will ensure that the energy stays on your property and will help you achieve your goals with money, relationships and health easier.
- Cleaning your home actually improves the chi/energy of your home. It helps to raise the vibration, allowing easier achievements of goals.
- Keep the front door area or the “ming tang” clear of all belongings and leave a 6 ft. clearance on the outside and the inside to ensure that the energy can flow right in and benefit all of the occupants.
- Donate unused items. Your home should be a reflection of who you are and what you want and not a stomping ground for clutter and miscellaneous items. Not only will you be improving the energy in your home, you’ll be donating to a good cause. Now that’s what I call a winner, winner chicken dinner!
- If you’re stuck, feeling cluttered, and don’t know where to begin, start by emptying out one drawer. It only takes one step forward to fuel the energy and give you momentum to continue streamlining your home of excess items.
- Make sure your home is bright, airy, and well ventilated. To really help raise the energy level in your home, open windows and let the sunlight in.
- If you have a water feature in your home, make sure it is clean. If it’s not clean, make sure to clean it because it can have an adverse affect. For added benefit, consider hiring a Feng Shui expert to make sure it’s well placed for money, relationships and health. A well placed and clean water feature such as a fountain, pool, pond, etc. can benefit occupants.
Wishing you all the best Feng!